13 HERESIES IN THE SHACK via Dr. Michael Youssef
1. God the Father was crucified with Jesus.
2. God is limited by His love and cannot practice justice.
3. On the Cross, God forgave all of humanity, whether they repent or not. Some choose a relationship with Him, but He forgives them all regardless.
4. Hierarchical structures, whether they are in the Church or in the government, are evil.
5. God will never judge people for their sins.
6. There is not a hierarchical structure in the Godhead, just a circle of unity.
7. God submits to human wishes and choices.
8. Justice will never take place because of love.
9. There is no such a thing as eternal judgment or torment in hell.
10. Jesus is walking with all people in their different journeys to God, and it doesn’t matter which way you get to Him.
11. Jesus is constantly being transformed along with us.
12. There is no need for faith or reconciliation with God because everyone will make it to heaven.
13. The Bible is not true because it reduces God to paper.